how to make Simple 2000 Ultimate Series Vol. 31: K-1 World Max 2005 work?...
use software mode

Sponsored links

You still need to post the log so we can see what's happening.
(09-28-2017, 02:27 PM)jesalvein Wrote: (basically, imgburn will rip into an iso unless you ask for another format)

Not necessarily. It will pick whatever it deems best iso or bin/cue. Manually switching it to iso and trying to rip when it has selected bin/cue will cause this to happen:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/4gdjt637wa80k0...s.jpg?dl=0
Ever since I read that ripping ps1 games into iso can cause games not to work or audio issues, I've always let imgburn pick bin/cue when it selects it. I have this idea that bin/cue is the "fully preserved" version and that iso, if imgburn requested bin/cue, "could be missing something". Idk the validity of that statement nor if it has any pertinence to running well on PCSX2.

PCSX2 seems to boot fine off of .bin files. Games I've ripped into cue/bin include:
SS2KU Vol.17 Bomb Poipoi
SS2K Vol.88 Mini skirt Cop
SS2K Vol.53 The Camera Kozou
SS2K Vol.35 The Helicopter
SS2K Vol.100 The Man's Machine Gun Platform
Tomak Save the earth - Love Story
Check I TV
Mr mosquito
Primal image
Yoake no Mariko
Yoake no Mariko 2nd Act
& more

So to answer OP's question yes simple series games, generally speaking, work.(Flawlessly from the games I've played thus far.) Idk about this specific K-1 game. And you might be able to rip them in ISO and never suffer ill-effects but I personally choose to rip in whatever way imgburn defaults to.