how to use multitap ability for Tekken Tag
Hello,

I am running Tekken Tag with the latest beta (pcsx2-beta-1888) downloaded from here.

I tried to use multitap function in lilypad plugin but cannot get it worked.

In the lilypad configuration, the plugin recognized 3 input controllers (1 keyboard, 2 usb arcade sticks). I enabled "port 1 multitap" check mark, and keymapped Pad1A, Pad1B and Pad1C. I also set Pad1D and Pad2 unplugged. (see the attachment Smile )

However, when I run Tekken Tag, the game works as if there is only Pad1A, and ignores Pad1B and Pad1C

How should I set the plugin if I want multitap functionality?

Thanks in advance

Sponsored links

I don't like to bring up such old threads.... but i got exactly the same problem and i didn't find any solution or workaround.

Only difference, i run PCSX2 0.9.8.r4600 - compiled on Apr 27 2011 and different input devices.
Multitap works fine on other games like "Rampage - Total Destruction" from midway (yes the bonus content Wink )
Unfortunately some games had trouble with multi-tap even in the PS2 and may require more tinkering than that currently available in PCSX2, no known solution for those games.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
(09-05-2011, 07:14 PM)alex83 Wrote: I don't like to bring up such old threads.... but i got exactly the same problem and i didn't find any solution or workaround.

Only difference, i run PCSX2 0.9.8.r4600 - compiled on Apr 27 2011 and different input devices.
Multitap works fine on other games like "Rampage - Total Destruction" from midway (yes the bonus content Wink )

Which other games have you found to be working with multitap? could you name a few..
Also doesn't Emulator have a multi-tap option (Under Config I'm using 0.9.8.4600)?? Smile