i accidentally deleted a save game
it´s possible to recover a save game that i deleted accidentally from memory card?

Sponsored links

There is no undo button or recovery like for normal files, unless you delete the whole memcard, you can't get it back. Backups are important.
(05-16-2021, 06:03 PM)RedDevilus Wrote: There is no undo button or recovery like for normal files, unless you delete the whole memcard, you can't get it back. Backups are important.

ok thx for the answer Wink
I sometime also deleted my games save. What i do was to play other game and then go back to that game which the game save was deleted. I don't like to replay the game i just played at short period.Smile
(05-17-2021, 03:59 AM)sportster Wrote: I sometime also deleted my games save. What i do was to play other game and then go back to that game which the game save was deleted. I don't like to replay the game i just played at short period.Smile

depend what game u´re playing , in my case was FWC Germany 2006 , and i deleted the save that included my campaign in the fwc final stage groups , i can´t get it back unfortanebly.
Don't you have a save state of the game?
Some recent progress?
(05-17-2021, 08:42 PM)vsub Wrote: Don't you have a save state of the game?
Some recent progress?

what u mean? how can i see if i´ve the save state? sry for my noobish ahah
Probably not since you are asking
Do you know what F1,F2 and F3 does in pcsx2?
If you don't know(without trying now or looking for info what they do),that means you don't have a save state