i can not use pcx2
you need the beta, it's here: http://pcsx2.googlecode.com/files/pcsx2-r3113-setup.exe

then you will have the options we have told you

Sponsored links

when i try to use this PCSX2 i have that

[Image: mini_100731063207955563.png]

in the 0.9.6 , the game walk but slowly

WHen i try to change CDVD plugins i have that

[Image: mini_100731063437354944.png]
what game?

and run 0.9.7 as administrator, those "acces refuse" errors will go away
Final fantasy X .

In administrator , with the three plugins cDVD i have the first screenshot
If anyone has probs...

Goto the pcsx2 google svn site, in the downloads section there's some extra stuff you may or may not need.

You'll need the latest directx redist, the ver that comes with win7 won't run pcsx2 in dx10 mode.

You'll also have to install .net.
If you have win7 then you don't need to worry about .net, what comes with win7 in that respect is fine.

If you're using xp or 2003 however you'll need a new ver of .net.
It doesn't use much of it, you can actually gut most of it out after the install if you're into tweaking.

As for being admin, I'de reccomand you actually login to windows as admin...
But that's just my pref.

When I 1st tried to run some of the newer builds a year ago I couldn't get it to start, no error, nothing.
It was .net I needed.

ASUS CH4, 1090t @ 4ghz, 2x1gb @ 2ghz, GT240
2x1tb Modded WD Green RAID0, Optiarc 7241S
Modded Enermax 350w

Win7 Ent x86 VLM / Win2K3 Svr Ent SP2-R2 x86 VLM
Yeah it is good , the game walk with the good speed but , it stays a little problem .

When there is the little movies , i have a big grey square and that give that

[Image: mini_100731095517598561.png]

it is that at every little movie

the music row a little but the voice/ game / fight / animation don't row

i would change the plugin and now , i can to start the game >.< i have that .

When i start as administrator , i haven't got the two last screen but i have the first

[Image: mini_100731104804523036.png]

and

[Image: mini_100731104853961082.png]
why do I think having seen this same issue with the same image over and over?

Had you tried the FFX game fix?

Another thing, I can see that "maleficous" Program Files folder riding again... Install PCSX2 outside it, like in C:\PCSX2 ... any folder name will do the trick, just avoid those Specially protected folders and you'll be good. This is valid for every game you install.
Imagination is where we are truly real
I forgot to mentin that the VC++ resdists might be needed, I don't know though, but they are needed for most pc game installers these days anyways.

As for the memcard error.
I've seen that a few times.
Not recently though.
I think all you need to do is setup the memcards stuff in pcsx2, then go either the ps2's bios or a game and format the cards.
After that you shouldn't see that error again.

ASUS CH4, 1090t @ 4ghz, 2x1gb @ 2ghz, GT240
2x1tb Modded WD Green RAID0, Optiarc 7241S
Modded Enermax 350w

Win7 Ent x86 VLM / Win2K3 Svr Ent SP2-R2 x86 VLM
EDIT :

It is good , i can play without being an administrator but i have alwas the grey square .
The gray squares is the reason for the FFX game fix I mentioned, installing outside the Program files is to avoid permission issues. I didn't see the memory issue but it seems the NEOAethyr post covers it, since you need to 'format' the cards inside the PS2 bios for it to work. it's enough selecting "No disc" in the CDVD menu for PCSX2 boot it. This step is important for each and every Mcd00x.ps2 file you'll use.

About the VC++redist or runtime, I don't recall the correct name from head at the moment (normally it has the year 2005 or 2008 in it), it refers to the runtime files many applications do need and it's normally installed automatically by most native PC games installers. So many takes for granted it's already in the System. Actually I think it comes with the normal Windows install itself but could get corrupted along the way and so should be reinstalled, anyway it does not seems to be the case there.

PS: A step by step procedure to format the memory cards begins with choosing Browser in the Bios Menu, normally will show up the two cards Mcd001.ps2 and Mcd002.ps2, select one of them and the bios asks if you want to format it (case it's not already formatted, of course), just respond yes and its done, repeat for the other. Quit the Bios with the ESC key, return to "Iso" or "Plugin" in the GUI as before... and voilĂ .

Edit: Reading the actual message it points already that permission issue that always starts by installing in that nonblessed C:\Program files... (which sadly it's the default for Windows)

It will never be too much stressing the Golden Rule that I repeat to everyone reading this post: Avoid as the plague installing ANY game in C:\Program Files or it's akin C:\Program Files (x86).

At this point if the issue persists for you, verify the paths again, I sincerely hope the actual permissions for the related folders and files aren't already messed by former misusage. It's much easier to avoid problems from start than trying to correct things afterward.
Imagination is where we are truly real