i cant get the thing right
can anyone set me up w/ a good config for the plugins for pcsx2 to run on my system? i have a really good system as far as i'm concerned, not low end by any means, but i still cant get it to work. another issue i'm having is that i can play the games i have on discs (laggy as hell, but they play), but when i mount images to powerISO and set pcsx2 to run from there, none of them work. i have a bios and all. here are all my pc specs, if someone could help me out i'd really appreciate it. THANKS!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

show your pcsx2 settings, & plugins config, please
some screenshots of your error would be great too.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
i think that about covers it, lemme know if you want anything else
thats what i got when i tried to play a different iso game

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

If you made an iso of your game, use Linuziso dvd plugin & unmount it from PowerIso.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
i was actually just about to post an update that i switched from poweriso to daemon tools to see if it'd make a diff. and they play through daemon. gotta love little things like that, right? well now that that isnt an issue anymore, anything look like it could slow the lag at all?
the iso's actually arent laggin noticeably bad anyways, but the one on the disc is. figured i'd throw that in too
If you are using an ISO there should not be a need to use a virtual drive such as Daemon tools. PCSX2 has plugins such as Linuz ISO and CDVDolio that run ISOs directly.

PCSX2 VERSION: SVN 3050 - May 20, 2010
PLUGINS: SVN Plugins - May 20, 2010
DX: 9.0c

MB: Asus m4a79xtd evo
CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 955 Black Edition QuadCore @ 3.8GHz
VIDEO: Sapphire ATI Radeon HD 5750 1GB GDDR5 RAM
MEM: G.Skill DDR3-1600 1024mb x 2
also use the beta 1888 and the march plugins.... it will be faster and more compatible than the 0.9.6
OS: Win 7 Ultimate x64 sp1, MoBo: Asus P5QD Turbo, CPU: Q6600 @ 3,0Ghz, RAM: Trancend 2x2gb 6-6-6-18 800 MHz, GPU: HD 4850 1gb.
Pcsx2: Always Latest