i have img files but they wont open?
okay, i have all the files for my metal gear solid 2 and grand theft auto liberty city stories, the img files are kinda unusually small though, like 250kb only.. i had the same problem trying to open my metal gear solid 3 a long time ago but i fixed it, and i dont remember what i did...

i try to open it and the game crashes and turns white. the files are named IOPRP300 and something else IOPRP. are these the right files? there are also other .img files but i tried to open all of em and the same thing happens... someone help please? maybe we can use teamviewer and you can help me... or just help me step by step or something. would really really appreciate it, been trying to make this work for days

Sponsored links

You can covert the disk data into a readable image using an application such as ImgBurn (the recommended program) or Alcohol 52% (the program I use). Make sure to convert it into an .iso when you do so.
Want to contribute? Don't know how? Check out the PCSX2 Wiki page!

Keep safe with MyWOT.

I have everything...
sezeoner1 Wrote:the img file 250kb...
Probably, it is the mdf etc.. These files don't contain the game, but contain some extra- stuff. if you have the cd/dvd, Make an ISO of it and load the *.ISO, not the *.MDF or *.IMG. If still can't get it, then put the cd/dvdv in the cd/dvd drive, and load it using cdvd gigaherz. Tongue2

MyDreamName Wrote:Alcohal 52%
You'd better use, Alcohal 120% or imgburn rather.
[Image: recodersignature2.png]
well to be honest i didnt do it myself, my friend had the discs and hes the one who showed me this emulator. he sent me the files & the only image files dont work. i have imgburn. i tried to convert the .img files into .iso, but it says they arent valid files or something... could i message you on aim or something?
You can't use your friend's disks, sorry. You have to rip the discs that you yourself own, or it's illegal.

@recoder Alcohol 52% will do all that sezeoner1 needs, and I did suggest ImgBurn.
Want to contribute? Don't know how? Check out the PCSX2 Wiki page!

Keep safe with MyWOT.

I have everything...
Wink 
Why not buy the game from the retail shop. Laugh, and then convert the cd/dvd into a *.iso.

MyDreamName Wrote:@recoder Alcohol 52% will do all that sezeoner1 needs, and I did suggest ImgBurn.

I know, alcohol 52% will work fine, but why not use the latest software.Happy And i also know, that you suggested Imgburn.Biggrin
[Image: recodersignature2.png]
As said above you need to use your own games. Closes & Warned for piracy
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go