i'm having 2 problems
the first on is my comp keeps saying=

could not load gs plugin 'plugin': <NULL>

the second is=

failed loading memorycard from file: memcards/Mcd001.ps2

-------------------------

for the first part, i heard you can right click on pcsx2.exe and choose "run as admin" but, i right click it and it doesn't say anything about admin. also, this is my comp, i just bought it so shouldn't i be admin?

for the second, does this program come with a memory card or is is seperate?

thanks for any and all help.

Sponsored links

for the first question, try right clicking on the program itself (under the program files folder) Smile

and for second question, well pcsx2 doesn't come with any memcards (nor are there any that are separate), it just creates them at load time Smile
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
i tried running it from the short cut XD but, now that i got passed that part, i should be able to get to the memory card part. where can i go to see my pc exact specs so i can post them and get some feedback on them. it's a new laptop meant for smaller gaming. we all know laptops aren't really meant for gaming though.
google for cpu-z and gpu-z Smile
Windows 7 64bit

i got the memory card thing down also now. why isn't it running my marvel vs capcom 2 game? it's the real cd too. i insert it and it doesn't say, reading disc. help?
(05-18-2009, 01:59 AM)returnofbeans Wrote: i got the memory card thing down also now. why isn't it running my marvel vs capcom 2 game? it's the real cd too. i insert it and it doesn't say, reading disc. help?

i forgot to say, i have it set at cdvdnull driver 0.6.0 if that helps
set it to Gigahertz Smile
Windows 7 64bit

(05-18-2009, 02:05 AM)LuisR14 Wrote: set it to Gigahertz Smile

it crashes in that setting Blink it doesn't crash in the setting i had it but it doesn't read the game eitherSad
make sure you configure it Smile
Windows 7 64bit

(05-18-2009, 02:13 AM)LuisR14 Wrote: make sure you configure it Smile

well slap my mother and call me stupid.

that was alot easier then i thought. your a life saver luis. it's not a loss that i got a 360 for this after all XD.
err new problem, i got into the game and i mapped the buttons but, how do i use it in the game? there not responding ;_;
(05-18-2009, 02:18 AM)returnofbeans Wrote: well slap my mother and call me stupid.
lol, funny remark Laugh

well i'm glad your problem's solved Biggrin xD
Windows 7 64bit