i need help!
Information 
hello people, please help me as this has been driving me insane for 3 days now.......

ive followed all the steps correctly and have pcsx2 installed and the app opens up...... but when i select an iso then try to start the game it says path not found      isofilesytem.

i really need to figure this out as ive tried everything any help would be greatly appreciated as ive tried every video and forum i can and still no luck 

thanks xx

Sponsored links

Either the image is damaged or you are tryung to run some file inside the disk/image with .IMG extension
Try to run any game and then after you close pcsx2(don't run it again),post the file located in

pcsx2\logs\emulog.txt
or
documents\pcsx2\logs\emulog.txt
(05-20-2018, 11:56 AM)vsub Wrote: Either the image is damaged or you are tryung to run some file inside the disk/image with .IMG extension
Try to run any game and then after you close pcsx2(don't run it again),post the file located in

pcsx2\logs\emulog.txt
or
documents\pcsx2\logs\emulog.txt

thank for the reply..... im not very good at all this computer stuff....... ive tried numerous roms from numerous places..... can you tell me what to do step by step i would appreciate it.....
Well that's your problem.
Make on image from the game you own and try again.
Piracy is against the rules here and there is no point in helping because you can never be sure that the image you are downloading is actually working
(05-20-2018, 12:40 PM)vsub Wrote: Well that's your problem.
Make on image from the game you own and try again.
Piracy is against the rules here and there is no point in helping because you can never be sure that the image you are downloading is actually working

so what im doing is piracy? damn! i just followed the youtube install vidoes.....
That was your mistake Wink
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]