i need help with pcsx2
hmm it works alot better than before but when i actually get into a fight it is very laggy and runs at about 20fps maybe my laptop cant run pcsxs

Sponsored links

yeah, laptops are not the best thing to run pcsx2 in. Tried all the speed hacks on? also try with gsdx 0.1.7. it's faster with some games.
and download the latest beta if you haven't already, the VU stealing speed hack usually helps a lot.
Laptops tend to have very weak graphic chips so you should get more performance running the game in native mode if youare not doing so already.
It's usually the laptops CPU that's the choke point. Even with a decent mobility GPU, the CPU will still be underpowered. Unless you spring for a notebook with an xtreme edition chip.
(05-26-2009, 01:02 AM)skoreanime Wrote: Unless you spring for a notebook with an xtreme edition chip.

Which would be very expensive, it would be wise to buy a new ps2 for $99 Laugh instead
Or just build a decent desktop Tongue2
which would still be more expensive Tongue2
but there's 2 benefits to doing that Smile, you get both a newer pc and a machine that would be able to run pcsx2 Tongue
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja