i need some help !!!! please
okay....so i just downloaded pcsx2 [latest] ..... i made an iso file of the game i wanted to plat [budokai tenkaichi 3] .....now i saw a vid in yourube and i made the configurations....then when i started to run th game - it only displays a blank screen

here is a screenshot :

[Image: untitled-5.jpg]

also in all the vids i watched on youtube , the part i marked in blue in the pic, was never zero.but mine is always zero.

any idea what the problem might be and how i could fix it???

Sponsored links

post your pc specs and plugins config, plz
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(08-19-2009, 09:59 AM)jesalvein Wrote: post your pc specs and plugins config, plz
here are the specs :

[Image: untitled1.jpg]

and what do you mean by "plugins config" . are those the files in the 'plugin' folder???
Youtube videos provide REALLY crappy settings/suggestions and are usually made by clueless people.
I can already tell you have the profiler enabled from the misc settings which is for debugging only and can slow down the emulator lots (not to mention it's flooding the console like hell)

Follow the official configuration guide and you'll have 0 problems.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(08-19-2009, 10:08 AM)prameshr Wrote: and what do you mean by "plugins config" . are those the files in the 'plugin' folder???

Example:

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y226/tb...dandyg.jpg
Main PC1:i5-4670,HD7770(Active!)
Main PC2:i5-11600K,GTX1660Ti(Active!)
PCSX2 Discord server IGN:smartstrike
PCSX2 version uses:Custom compiled buildĀ 1.7.0 64-bit(to be update regularly)
smartstk's YouTube Channel
okay....i couldnt run the game [budokai tenkaichi 3] ... so all i did was reinstalled the software....now it works....but after the intro [it just shows sony computer entertainment (the usual)] and then it crashes and this happens :

[Image: 81981297.jpg]

what must i do?????? plz i need to play this game!!!
No need to create a new thread for it...merged with the old one.

Post screenshots of all your plugins used and their configurations. And screenshots of your Config->CPU screen of PCSX2
(08-19-2009, 02:41 PM)Bositman Wrote: No need to create a new thread for it...merged with the old one.

Post screenshots of all your plugins used and their configurations. And screenshots of your Config->CPU screen of PCSX2

here they are :

[Image: 55983823.jpg]

[Image: 21201809.jpg]

[sory for making a new thread...im a noob Smile]
In GSdx select pixel shader 3 and check logarithmic z.
In PCSX2 set frame limit to Limit
(08-19-2009, 03:03 PM)Bositman Wrote: In GSdx select pixel shader 3 and check logarithmic z.
In PCSX2 set frame limit to Limit

i checked logarithmic z and set 'frame limit' to limit but in GSDx the drop menue does not show pixel shader '3' only 2 is shown...

what should i do?