i puted the bios opened the ps2x and i cant open the ps2 CD!!!!
i download the program i dumped my bios from my ps2 i configure the settings i puted the bios and now i opened the program now my question is.

what next? i press excute and puted the bios than when i press run i dont know witch file to open inside the PS2 CD.

thanks for support.

ps: sorry for bad english

edited: heres what i gat inside the disc:
cnf/nothing
licence/nothing
modules/DNAs310.img
movieps2/krypt/nothing
NETGUI/jis2ucs
/UCs2JIS
/IOPMODS/IOPRP300.img
SNDSPS2/nothing

that what i see true the run menu.

Sponsored links

use this http://www.imgburn.com/index.php?act=download to make your game disc into an iso format and then open it from the "run iso image..." option in pcsx2 1888 (if you dont use 1888 use it Tongue )
OS: Win 7 Ultimate x64 sp1, MoBo: Asus P5QD Turbo, CPU: Q6600 @ 3,0Ghz, RAM: Trancend 2x2gb 6-6-6-18 800 MHz, GPU: HD 4850 1gb.
Pcsx2: Always Latest
o
(05-25-2010, 08:47 PM)iakoboss7 Wrote: use this http://www.imgburn.com/index.php?act=download to make your game disc into an iso format and then open it from the "run iso image..." option in pcsx2 1888 (if you dont use 1888 use it Tongue )

and this program well make the ps2x to "see" the file?
ill finsh and see if it works and ill replay

edited: k so now once it finsh imging all i do is when i press run i go to that .img file?
it must be an .iso file.... and when you make it an iso file you open it i said before...
OS: Win 7 Ultimate x64 sp1, MoBo: Asus P5QD Turbo, CPU: Q6600 @ 3,0Ghz, RAM: Trancend 2x2gb 6-6-6-18 800 MHz, GPU: HD 4850 1gb.
Pcsx2: Always Latest
k i did it but now the screen is black and just stays black on speed 150/250

iako u still ther?
(05-25-2010, 08:58 PM)jone6502 Wrote: o
(05-25-2010, 08:47 PM)iakoboss7 Wrote: use this http://www.imgburn.com/index.php?act=download to make your game disc into an iso format and then open it from the "run iso image..." option in pcsx2 1888 (if you dont use 1888 use it Tongue )

and this program well make the ps2x to "see" the file?
ill finsh and see if it works and ill replay

edited: k so now once it finsh imging all i do is when i press run i go to that .img file?

ill try using 1888 thing...
So Poor of you, i mean just use your little effort to read some guide about how to configuration pcsx2 emulation thread in this forum first then try....
Notebook ASUS A43TA|CPU AMD Llano APU A6-3400m Triple core (1 core disable) OC to 2.6+Ghz|GPU CF|HD 6520 400Mhz/667Mhz iGPU|HD6650M OC 780Mhz/985Mhz dGPU|RAM 8GB DDR3 1333|Windows 7 Ultimate Sp.1 x64 bit.
>> Emulation speed differs for each game. There will be some you can run fast easily, but others will simply require more powerfull hardware <<.
(05-25-2010, 09:40 PM)Register Wrote: So Poor of you, i mean just use your little effort to read some guide about how to configuration pcsx2 emulation thread in this forum first then try....

i speened a hour and half to read every single menul yet i still have a problem.... so ask befor u say somthing.

and i manged to make it works thanks for the help iako Smile
use Gigaherz's DvD plugin and run the game from your DVD drive, if it doesn't work then the game is likely not playable (run the DISC, NOT THE ELF)

and also note, you're talking to regulars here, we know what we're saying and doing, and I've translated the guide with some help (ok, a lot of help, but still..) there's alot of CLEAR instruction on getting games to work.
The regulars comment wasn't really necessary, was it?
Anyway, thread can prolly be closed as the issue has been fixed.