i5-3210M What can it do?
What games can that cpu handle?What games are out of the question?

Sponsored links

post your ENTIRE pc specs please?
^ Right. Laugh

That processor is good,
but relying on integrated graphics will surely hold it back. Wink

Also--
I'm sure not gonna sit here attempting to guess what would even be relevant to you from among thousands of games...
(06-24-2012, 01:26 AM)Rezard Wrote: ^ Right. Laugh

That processor is good,
but relying on integrated graphics will surely hold it back. Wink

Also--
I'm sure not gonna sit here attempting to guess what would even be relevant to you from among thousands of games...

It has Intel HD 4000 and 4 gb of ram.
I was wondering if the gpu would botttleneck the cpu alot if i were to put the games at 480p.By the way im looking to play The slay cooper games.
(06-24-2012, 02:04 AM)MotoTriu Wrote: It has Intel HD 4000 and 4 gb of ram.
I was wondering if the gpu would botttleneck the cpu alot if i were to put the games at 480p.By the way im looking to play The slay cooper games.

The gpu is the bottleneck here. You'll probably get full speed on most 2D games and maybe full speed on some simple 3D games when using native resolution.
so how do you think sly cooper will perform on native?
According to what I've seen it should run fine.
I'm thinking you should get around 45 FPS or so which is very playable.
Intel E5700 @3.0Ghz,
Xfx Radeon 5670 1Gb,
4Gb DDR3 Ram,
Microsoft Windows7 Ultimate x86
While the cpu is decent I would consider an I7 for notebooks since the I5(mobile) are only dual core with Hyperthreading, the video card is also a real bottleneck,

if you haven't purchased the system yet then I would consider getting a something with a dedicated video card and perhaps an I7 (quadcore) so you can be happy with the notebook in the long run.