ico control glitch
(06-13-2009, 07:54 AM)Urthman Wrote:
(06-13-2009, 02:18 AM)rama Wrote: The fix is setting FPU and VU clamp modes to extra.
Roundmode stays at chop Tongue2

Yay! I came by the forum to ask a similar question. I was having an issue in Ico one the Graveyard level. When the boy went inside and climbed the ladder he would get in a situation where he would only move to the right, no matter which direction I moved the left stick (actually I was using Lilypad keyboard controls).

Anyway, I tried your suggestion and it fixed the problem. Thank you for sharing your knowledge!

yeah guys, thank you so much! i just love it when forum communities don't suck, especially in gaming

Sponsored links

well this isnt a gaming community, this is a emulation community xD
Tried changing the setting to match previous page post - which stopped it going in one direction - but now on reboot both analogue sticks control movement and I have no camera control?!?

Have I made a school boy error with something?

Tried lots of other games with no problem.

Any idea welcomed.
Forgot to mention - I have to run it at 120 frames per second to get it to run full speed 60 fps - CPU load is still only around 40% for most of it.

Also running it on Vista 64bit, ati 4770, cat 9.6, in DX 10, with latest build of GDSX 1426