im in problem
man when i start my pcsx2 and run a file then this screen comes on screen and a weired sound comes and does not play a[Image: 1284967663036039200.jpg]
what shoud i do

i use 3danalyze because my graphics card does not support pixel shader support

Sponsored links

Be a bit more specific ! Which game,settings,pc spec ...etc ?
Use 0.9.7 beta from here: http://pcsx2.net/downloads.php?p=publicbeta
And STOP spamming your thread all over the forum or you'll soon find yourself banned.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
You are hardly mistaking if you think you can play with 3D Analyzer because
1.Using it means that your pc is week to begin with
2.Using it will make the cpu to do even more work than normal

Conclusion...if you miraculously succeed at starting the game,don't expect more than 10fps at max
BTW I'm not sure if that game even work(I think I tried it before but the emu crashed at some point)
(09-20-2010, 09:15 AM)Darkslayer7 Wrote: Be a bit more specific ! Which game,settings,pc spec ...etc ?
m trying to play mortalkombat shaolin monks

my pc specs are following
intel pen-4
764 ddr2
intel 64mb graphics card without pixel shadersupport so using 3d analyze

os-xpsp3
2.4ghz
(09-20-2010, 09:22 AM)Bositman Wrote: Use 0.9.7 beta from here: http://pcsx2.net/downloads.php?p=publicbeta
And STOP spamming your thread all over the forum or you'll soon find yourself banned.
sorry thats beus im new
hope u understand

Tongue
(09-20-2010, 09:22 AM)Bositman Wrote: Use 0.9.7 beta from here: http://pcsx2.net/downloads.php?p=publicbeta
[img][Image: 1284998446005893200.jpg][/img]

this is what now comes on screen and game does not start and keep making weired sound
(09-20-2010, 04:10 PM)antriksh Wrote:
(09-20-2010, 09:15 AM)Darkslayer7 Wrote: Be a bit more specific ! Which game,settings,pc spec ...etc ?
m trying to play mortalkombat shaolin monks

my pc specs are following
intel pen-4
764 ddr2
intel 64mb graphics card without pixel shadersupport so using 3d analyze

os-xpsp3
2.4ghz

Unfortunately you're never, in a million years, be able to run pretty much any PS2 game on that PC. I think you'd struggle for 20fps on even the simplest games tbh...
Buy a new pc.
You are still not giving up are you.Here,this is on my pc which have a little better CPU,a lot better GPU and +256mb more ram...you can add to that,that I'm not using program like 3D Analyzed to make the CPU to do even more work.

This is with all possible settings for speed(without them,the difference ingame is ~4fps less speed)
Also as you can see there are tons of missing textures(this is the same without speed hacks and with SW mode too)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(09-20-2010, 05:57 PM)vsub Wrote: You are still not giving up are you.Here,this is on my pc which have a little better CPU,a lot better GPU and +256mb more ram...you can add to that,that I'm not using program like 3D Analyzed to make the CPU to do even more work.

This is with all possible settings for speed(without them,the difference ingame is ~4fps less speed)
Also as you can see there are tons of missing textures(this is the same without speed hacks and with SW mode too)
izz there any chance that ican run any other gameLaugh