impossible to render d3d
It was Hardware. Sometime ago when I changed to Software, it caused an error and closed the program.

By the way, I can't see the names of monsters during fighting. is that normal?

Sponsored links

(02-08-2015, 05:05 AM)antiminaj2752 Wrote: By the way, I can't see the names of monsters during fighting. is that normal?
Is that behaviour present in the game while playing through ps2 ?
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
Yes.
Although it is a very small problem,but I just like to memorize the names of heartless and Nobody.
Try messing with the clamping and rounding modes to check, whether it resolves the issue.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
I am sorry, but what does "clamping and rounding modes" mean?

Thank you for your helps.
It's there in EE/IOP and VU section of pcsx2 settings.
- Refraction
I will give a try tomorrow and post the result, thanks. (I am going to sleep and dream about chocolate cakes, hopefully)
I'm pretty sure it won't help. Besides, arent' all of the enemies listed in Jiminy's journal?
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
Yeah.
I was wondering because when I played KH 358/2days in NDS3d emulator long time ago, there were enemy names.
I just assumed it would be same for KH2.
Yeah, I don't remember them in any of the ps2 Kh games
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]