in game minor problems
Hello there, sorry if i am writing to a wrong place or so on but i have smaller problem, i started to play recently on emulator midnight club 3 but the things are these

1. Problem: when i am about to make profile i can move on letters (some are missing) and when i press them they just simply disapear not from the keyboard but from the the one place where should be your profile name they just simply get deleted without the command also i hear endless klickin like some1 would klick on all the letters at once.
2. Problem: i guess it might be related to the first problem but my car whenever is the speed high enough just simply turn into one side on keep moving on two wheels despite that this move need the combination of two buttons and dunno why. 

i would love to share pictures of my problem but since its not a msg error they would more look like just simple screens from the game without any issue so i look for advice since i am not that good with emulators and it might be my own fault or damaged/broken game files (its only my guess but u never know) 

any advice or help is much welcome since as i said i am newB with these things Smile

Sponsored links

Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go