incorrect buttons get registered
Question 
Hello,
I have been using PCSX2 1.0.0 with MotionJoy DS3 tool and my USB PS3 controller for about a month now...
It worked perfectly well till a few days ago when my Windows System crashed and wasnt booting back up.
Checking into this matter, I found out a certain MotionJoy error was causing it...
After Finally fixing the problem...
I immediately started MotionJoy and PCSX2.
Now my worst nightmare begins...
All the rest of my PS3 buttons are registering perfectly except L, R, Start and Select....

They register as follows :-

What I press -> What it registers

L1 -> L2

L2 -> L1

L3 -> R3

R1 -> R2

R2 -> R1

R3 -> Start

Start -> Select

Select -> L3

Here is a screenshot ->

So, I tried reinstalling my PS3 driver... reinstalling MotionJoy and even different version of PCSX2
But every effort is totally fruitless....
Please help me.... I am at my wit's end...WackoSad

Sponsored links

Cant you just adjust which button corresponds to the one its supposed to?
[Image: jmt41l-2.png]
SSD: 250GB | HDD: 2TB | GPU: MSI GTX 970 4G Gaming
Or just get rid of MotionJoy and use Scarlet's Driver instead.
[Image: nbKSK.jpg]
(04-13-2013, 08:37 AM)Dante3hs Wrote: Cant you just adjust which button corresponds to the one its supposed to?

I m Sorry I didnt get you.....Wacko

(04-13-2013, 08:39 AM)KrossX Wrote: Or just get rid of MotionJoy and use Scarlet's Driver instead.

Okay wait I'll try and reply back.....
Press analog button on your controller before registering controls,when analog light turn on.then register buttons Smile
(04-13-2013, 08:54 AM)Preet Wrote: Press analog button on your controller before registering controls,when analog light turn on.then register buttons Smile

Ps3 controllers dont have an analog button.
[Image: jmt41l-2.png]
SSD: 250GB | HDD: 2TB | GPU: MSI GTX 970 4G Gaming
Darkat5: why are you using MotionJoy instead of lilypad? does lilypad not work with PS3 controllers or something? I use an Xbox 360 wired controller with PCSX2 and it works great.
This thing worked wonders !!!!

http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-XInput-Wr...Controller

(04-13-2013, 09:30 AM)Scootaloo Wrote: Darkat5: why are you using MotionJoy instead of lilypad? does lilypad not work with PS3 controllers or something? I use an Xbox 360 wired controller with PCSX2 and it works great.

I thought Motionjoy is necessary to use Lilypad....

Or I am probably too dumb to tell the difference...

(04-13-2013, 08:54 AM)Preet Wrote: Press analog button on your controller before registering controls,when analog light turn on.then register buttons Smile

Thank you man but my happy with Scarlet's Driver....
Dont wanna mess with anything for now...
(04-13-2013, 08:37 AM)Dante3hs Wrote: Cant you just adjust which button corresponds to the one its supposed to?

Sorry, I didnt understand you early but Thanks a lot anywayBiggrinBiggrin

Thanks a million to all...
I can now breathe in peace and play my half finished games...
Thank you again for all your help n concern and such rapid replies !!
(04-13-2013, 09:33 AM)Darkat5 Wrote: I thought Motionjoy is necessary to use Lilypad....

Sorry. I could be wrong, but I thought lilypad was its own thing...

[Image: cP6YwVB.png]