Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
increase fps on dark cloud
hey guys so i tried playing dark cloud 2 on pcsx 0.9.8 and it gives me from 30-60 fraps. how can i maintain the 60fps? 60 fps is only when im alone with no background or anything. i also enabled speed hacks to max.

Operating System = Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium Edition Service Pack 1 (build 7601), 64-bit
Physical RAM = 3758 MB
CPU name = Intel® Core™ i3 CPU M 350 @ 2.27GHz
Vendor/Model = GenuineIntel (stepping 02)
CPU speed = 2.260 ghz (4 logical threads)
gsdx 4600

Sponsored links

What is your graphics card? What do the EE and GS percentages at the top of the window display when you get the slowdowns?
[Image: newsig.jpg]
graphics card= intel R graphics media accelerator.
i played kingdom hearts 2 fine with only a few sluggish parts.
Yeah that intel one is your problem there. Start by checking 'native' in GSdx and see if that helps (yes video quality will reduce)
dang i figure it was the graphics card. sigh if only i could swap out the graphics card. alright thx Bositman.
It's an onboard chip, you don't even have a graphics card installed. You can buy one and install it easily Wink
lmao didnt know that. really? any recommendations on what graphics card
Give me a price range and I can tell you a couple of good choices
i guess from 100-250
I have the prefect card for the $250 (thats sadly before shipping) MSI 560 Ti Hawk. Thing is a monster (i have it in my PC Laugh)

However one question, whats the wattage of your PSU? and does it have a 6 pin video plug? (this thing
Intel Core i7-8700k @5ghz
G.Skill 16GB DDR4 @3600mhz
GeForce GTX 1080 8GB
Windows 10 x64