increase fps on dark cloud
hey guys so i tried playing dark cloud 2 on pcsx 0.9.8 and it gives me from 30-60 fraps. how can i maintain the 60fps? 60 fps is only when im alone with no background or anything. i also enabled speed hacks to max.

Operating System = Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium Edition Service Pack 1 (build 7601), 64-bit
Physical RAM = 3758 MB
CPU name = Intel® Core™ i3 CPU M 350 @ 2.27GHz
Vendor/Model = GenuineIntel (stepping 02)
CPU speed = 2.260 ghz (4 logical threads)
bios:
gsdx 4600

Sponsored links

What is your graphics card? What do the EE and GS percentages at the top of the window display when you get the slowdowns?
[Image: newsig.jpg]
graphics card= intel R graphics media accelerator.
EE=55-60%
GS=70-80%
i played kingdom hearts 2 fine with only a few sluggish parts.
Yeah that intel one is your problem there. Start by checking 'native' in GSdx and see if that helps (yes video quality will reduce)
dang i figure it was the graphics card. sigh if only i could swap out the graphics card. alright thx Bositman.
It's an onboard chip, you don't even have a graphics card installed. You can buy one and install it easily Wink
lmao didnt know that. really? any recommendations on what graphics card
Give me a price range and I can tell you a couple of good choices
i guess from 100-250
I have the prefect card for the $250 (thats sadly before shipping) MSI 560 Ti Hawk. Thing is a monster (i have it in my PC Laugh)

However one question, whats the wattage of your PSU? and does it have a 6 pin video plug? (this thing http://images.anandtech.com/reviews/show...nector.jpg)
Intel Core i7-8700k @5ghz
G.Skill 16GB DDR4 @3600mhz
GeForce GTX 1080 8GB
Windows 10 x64