input lag on my gamepad?
Hello everyone, I have a quick question.

It appears as if there is a half a second delay between my input on the controller and the game itself. It's not a huge problem or anything but I just want to know if anyone else has had this problem and if there are any fixes to it.

I'm using a usb converter that converts a ps2 controller to be a usb gamepad on windows 7, i'm also using version 1888.

If anyone can help me that would be great, and if this post doesn't have enough information on it I apologize.

P.S. I had the same problem with a 360 controller to play

Sponsored links

i think those delays depend on the speed that your games are running,so show us your specs and pcsx2 configs,the most common reason for this is that you are unable to achieve full speed on those games,or maybe you get full false fps caused for using too much speed hacks
(03-15-2010, 11:02 PM)diegochiha Wrote: i think those delays depend on the speed that your games are running,so show us your specs and pcsx2 configs,the most common reason for this is that you are unable to achieve full speed on those games,or maybe you get full false fps caused for using too much speed hacks

my computer is pretty good

Intel Quad Core i5 2.67 GHz
4 gigs of ram
Nvidia GeForce GTX 275

my graphic config is posted here http://grab.by/34RR
disable v-sync,8 bit textures,and also notice that mgs3 is hell of a demanding game,so i dont know if you can reachh full speed anyway
(03-15-2010, 11:35 PM)diegochiha Wrote: disable v-sync,8 bit textures,and also notice that mgs3 is hell of a demanding game,so i dont know if you can reachh full speed anyway

oh hahaha, i didn't update that list in a while lol. I tried playing KH 1 and there was a lil delay.
Ok I found out that its v-sync that mainly makes the controller input lag. Thanks for the help!