input lag problem
I have always been in a belief that the emulation itself causes input lag ?

Doesnt matter in most games but shooters really suffer.
Excl Note to self: learn to write shorter posts

Sponsored links

If the game is running at full speed there shouldn't be any input lag, that said even at slow speeds i've never noticed input lag apart from 1 frame (because it obviously takes 1 frame to read, no differently from the real console though)
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(02-04-2014, 12:34 AM)refraction Wrote: If the game is running at full speed there shouldn't be any input lag, that said even at slow speeds i've never noticed input lag apart from 1 frame (because it obviously takes 1 frame to read, no differently from the real console though)

Hmm, well I dont think that my gamepad has any unusual input lag compared to PS2s gamepad but I can easily feel the difference in every game.

For example, in DBZ Infinite world where you have to "maximize" the attack bar by tapping X when its at its peak during ultimate attack, I fail much more often than on PS2 (because if you press X too late, the bar resets and gives you really bad results)

I have also tried using mouse on few shooters so I should be getting the best response time out of my peripherals but its significantly more delayed than on PS2.
Excl Note to self: learn to write shorter posts