input lag with Steam streaming
Hi guys,

I use my High-End PC to stream games to my tablet. It works perfectly even with new games BUT when I stream PCSX2 i notice an input delay of maybe half a second. That is really annoying and I cannot find a reason. The emulator itself works perfektly, when I do not stream there is no lag at all.
So to put it in a nutshell: 
PCSX2 does not lag
Streaming does not lag
Streaming PCSX2 DOES lag Sad

any ideas for a solution?

I play Persona 3 FES btw Wink if that is important

Sponsored links

Are you using Ethernet connected to your PC? If you don't mind me asking, what's your Internet speed? I honestly never streamed PCSX2 to a different device, so I'm not sure how fast can you play games on your tablet from your PC.
PC Specs:
PC: HP Omen 15 dc-0051nr laptop
CPU: Intel i7-8750H (2.2 GHz up to 4.1 GHz)
RAM: 16 GB
GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 Notebook (6 GB)
Storage: 256 SSD PCi NV M.2+1 TB HDD
Need the latest GIT/development build? Click here!
(03-29-2019, 06:09 PM)gtgamer468 Wrote: Are you using Ethernet connected to your PC? If you don't mind me asking, what's your Internet speed? I honestly never streamed PCSX2 to a different device, so I'm not sure how fast can you play games on your tablet from your PC.

Pc is connected with Ethernet, tablet with 5ghz wifi. Connection speed is 50mbit.
As I said, games like Resident Evil 7 run without input lag and pcsx2 without streaming works great too...
Are you using the pokopom input plugin. If you ar check the version if it is 2.0.0 get the 2.1.0 version from pcsx2 1.2.1 and copy it into your pcsx2 folder. Or try lilypad. Steam in home streaming seems to do silly things with the input plugins for only some people.