instant chat
do u guys have an instant chat to talk about the emulator i think it would be very handy to have if u dont

Sponsored links

there is an irc channel, though many of the devs left since it can be distracting to chat and develop at the same time.
instant chat would mean that you would have to speak to those using it from our end, which would limit it to like 4 people. We have millions of users, we would have to devote ALL our time to talking to people who wanted to speak to us, which just isnt feasable.

The forum works as a community support centre where we try to help when we can, but the users generally support each other. This has always worked and worked well, so we have no reason to introduce an alternative method of support.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Or just post in Chatterbox forum....

Of course, you still need to use appropriate forum when you got problem that need discussion and abide the Global Forum Rules...
I agree with a chatbox for the site, it'll be good since while the devs are working, us "normal" forum folks can just answer any Q&A instantly, therefore increasing popularity with the forums and people wouldn't have to wait a few hours for an answer Smile
We would have to moderate that. People could just post trash or warez links and we are already running thin on people to moderate forum posts, facebook posts, youtube comments etc. So my idea would be no Tongue
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(07-02-2012, 02:51 PM)Bositman Wrote: We would have to moderate that. People could just post trash or warez links and we are already running thin on people to moderate forum posts, facebook posts, youtube comments etc. So my idea would be no Tongue

I can always help if you want, got plenty time to go online here and I just want to do something more than just translating....

Plus, I can't simply ignore that you already helped me a lot of times... Cool
(07-02-2012, 04:03 PM)Archerko Wrote: I can always help if you want, got plenty time to go online here and I just want to do something more than just translating....

Plus, I can't simply ignore that you already helped me a lot of times... Cool

nice try Wink Laugh Tongue

it isn't that simple Tongue
Crap, I'm gonna be ban after this... Tongue
Click this first: http://www.mibbit.com/
Then click this: irc://irc.efnet.net/pcsx2
(dunno if the link works though)

You'll be able to chat about... stuff, though sometimes emulator chatter does happen.
[Image: nbKSK.jpg]