"intc speed detection" speedhack information
Is there any articles or blogs that explain what this speed hack does? Is there anything that explains what kinds of issues it can introduce?
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 | Ryzen 3700X | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) | MSI 1070Ti | 16GB 3600MHz RAM

Sponsored links

their is not an article about that but you have the information of those in your emulator when you put the mouse arrow on it !
Core i3 9100f 3.6Ghz
RAM=8GB
nvidia GT 1030
pcsx2 version-1.3.1  
You mean intc spin detection? The tooltip explains it. And it's harmless as far as we know.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
The option (Not the tooltip) says that it can cause compatibly issues, the tooltip does not explain what these issues could be. Regardless, I'm more interested in the potential issues it can cause and how the speedhack operates, as I find that kind of stuff pretty interesting even though I am not a software developer.

These kinds of articles are examples of what I find really interesting:
http://pcsx2.net/developer-blog/88-path-...ncing.html
https://dolphin-emu.org/blog/2014/08/31/...gust-2014/

I don't care about the games used as examples but I find the information about how stuff was fixed, how stuff works, why stuff was done a certain way etc., interesting.
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 | Ryzen 3700X | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) | MSI 1070Ti | 16GB 3600MHz RAM
Based on what the tooltip says we can extrapolate:

For games that use the INTC register to time vsync, it detects this operation and skips over it. Thus it prevents the code from spinning while waiting for vsync, which is not needed in the emulator as the GS plugin handles that.

As far as possible problems, I don't think there are any. I think it says that just in case on crops up.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD