irritating bug (keyboard/gamepad)
(07-26-2010, 11:53 AM)Xeph20 Wrote: Edit:
i downloaded the direct x file and try to run it but then i get this error

[Image: 24046393.png]

and i'm not low on memory not ram not hard disk and i redownloaded it and got the same error :/

Well its not from the file.I downloaded this 2 days ago and installed it on my pc and another one with 256mb ram Tongue
I'm inactive on this, dedicating most of my time to osu!

Sponsored links

(07-27-2010, 09:52 AM)SonicXPS2 Wrote: Well its not from the file.I downloaded this 2 days ago and installed it on my pc and another one with 256mb ram Tongue

i got 4 gb ram on my laptop and over 100 gb free space on hard drive
sooo =]
and i never had a memory issue before on my laptop (i also already tried to run it as admin and also just unzip it with winrar just gives the error the file is corrupted)
Are you using actual DVD discs or full ISO images? (NO ISO images are NOT the .iso files inside the DVD)
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(07-27-2010, 10:16 AM)Bositman Wrote: Are you using actual DVD discs or full ISO images? (NO ISO images are NOT the .iso files inside the DVD)

i am using full iso files but i just got it working
tho very weird
so its on linuz and it has a iso selected
and on cdvd menu i got the iso selected that i wanna play and then i do fast boot then it works ..
really weird heh

Edit:i'm playing kingom hearts and sometimes it plays at perfect rate (50 fps)
but my fps always changes very quick from 50 to suddenly 10 or even less etc how can i fix this?

i think its cus my cpu sucks:
amd turion 64 x2 dual-core mobile technology TL-60(2.0 GHz, 2x512KB L2 cache)

i enabled every speedhack to make it go faster also every graphic optimizer and sound
sorry to revive an old thread, but i still cannot get the keyboard to work correctly please help me with how to set it up correctly
Better create a new thread for yourself. Configure your PCSX2 and set the pad plugin to Lilypad.

Click on configure and under Pad1, configure your binding. And run the game. if keyboard doesn't seems to work then reconfigure your lilypad. Chnage the Keyboard API's to Raw Input, OR DirectInput.

Enable XInput, DirectInput in Game APIs too.

If that doesn't work use SSSPSX Plugin. Smile
[Image: recodersignature2.png]