irritating bug (keyboard/gamepad)
hi Smile
well i download the 0.9.7 beta
everything goes well i wanna start a game
it starts ok

but none of my keyboard buttons do nothing when i input my gamepad also nothing

i dont think it had anything to do with the plugins
since on older version doesnt have this problem with the same plugins

and also my pcsx2 runs very slow Laugh (specially sound) but i'm pretty sure thats cus of my crappy laptop

but i cant seem to use the spu-2x plugin
if i do my game just crashes maybe if some1 knows how to fix this?
but yeah the main problem is the controller bug Smile

thx in advance

Sponsored links

move pcsx2 folder to "my documents" and also always run it as administrator

as for spu2 download and install latest direcx redist
OS: Win 7 Ultimate x64 sp1, MoBo: Asus P5QD Turbo, CPU: Q6600 @ 3,0Ghz, RAM: Trancend 2x2gb 6-6-6-18 800 MHz, GPU: HD 4850 1gb.
Pcsx2: Always Latest
(07-24-2010, 04:10 PM)iakoboss7 Wrote: move pcsx2 folder to "my documents" and also always run it as administrator

as for spu2 download and install latest direcx redist

thanks for the fast response
i moved it to my documents but i still have the same problem (also ran it as admin)

and i i already have the latest directx
have YOU installed the latest or cause its dx11 win 7 (or something like that) you say its the last? if its that install it please...

also be sure you didnt "mix" both pcsx2 versions and that you use only the plugins that came with 0.9.7.

well after those probably you have to post screen shots of all pcsx2 settings
and pc specs, also the log that pcsx2 creates in the ini folder!

be sure you have updated all your drivers (sound,gpu etc)
OS: Win 7 Ultimate x64 sp1, MoBo: Asus P5QD Turbo, CPU: Q6600 @ 3,0Ghz, RAM: Trancend 2x2gb 6-6-6-18 800 MHz, GPU: HD 4850 1gb.
Pcsx2: Always Latest
(07-24-2010, 04:45 PM)iakoboss7 Wrote: have YOU installed the latest or cause its dx11 win 7 (or something like that) you say its the last? if its that install it please...

also be sure you didnt "mix" both pcsx2 versions and that you use only the plugins that came with 0.9.7.

well after those probably you have to post screen shots of all pcsx2 settings
and pc specs, also the log that pcsx2 creates in the ini folder!

be sure you have updated all your drivers (sound,gpu etc)

hmm i have windows 7 but its direct x 9 and it doesnt wanna go to 11 not even 10
i tried everything
all my drives are updated i download direct x 11 updates and it just installs the latest direct x 9 always
can any1 tell me what to do? Laugh
This is a support issue, not a bug report. moving.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(07-24-2010, 08:58 PM)refraction Wrote: This is a support issue, not a bug report. moving.

thx for moving it
well it kinda started as a bug and i kinda still think it is
cus it still isnt fixed Smile

its a shame its so hard and so much work to make a console emulator and to make it work =]
(07-24-2010, 07:17 PM)Xeph20 Wrote: hmm i have windows 7 but its direct x 9 and it doesnt wanna go to 11 not even 10
i tried everything
all my drives are updated i download direct x 11 updates and it just installs the latest direct x 9 always

Windows 7 has DX9,10 and 11 regardless of any update you've done. Also when you updated your DirectX you need to update ALL 3 of them.
Get this: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/detai...CEB6D8FA8D&displaylang=en

After you download it run it, choose a folder to extract it then get in that folder and run DXSetup.exe

Show us your lilypad configuration for the controller issues
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(07-25-2010, 12:10 PM)Bositman Wrote:
(07-24-2010, 07:17 PM)Xeph20 Wrote: hmm i have windows 7 but its direct x 9 and it doesnt wanna go to 11 not even 10
i tried everything

Windows 7 has DX9,10 and 11 regardless of any update you've done. Also when you updated your DirectX you need to update ALL 3 of them.
Get this: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/detai...laylang=en

After you download it run it, choose a folder to extract it then get in that folder and run DXSetup.exe

Show us your lilypad configuration for the controller issues

thx gonna try the direct x thing now
and i dont use lilypad but i also tried it none of the plugins fix it and they work on older versions its not just gamepads even my keyboard does nothing only esc to exit the program

Edit:
i downloaded the direct x file and try to run it but then i get this error

[Image: 24046393.png]

and i'm not low on memory not ram not hard disk and i redownloaded it and got the same error :/
well i fixed the controller thing but now i got something else .. (yeah i always have alot problems with pcsx2 =] but i keep trying)
now i can controll it but when i boot it always goes to ps2 menu (2 mem cards and disk)
i select the disk
screen turns black and it just brings me back to the menu screen while the iso is selected

-iso is not mounted (and also not running already in any way,tried alot diffrent isos by selecting them with linuz)
-i have this with all cdvd plugins
-it are all .iso files i tried it with
-they are not broken (they work on older versions)

some1 know what the problem might be? =]

thanks all for the help Smile