is this normal?
Speedhacks stack up but be warned that the cycle adjusting ones can give you 'fake' FPS, meaning the displayed frames per second go up but the game itself runs slower.
Your friend probably has these hacks at a higher setting than you.

Sponsored links

(01-03-2012, 04:26 PM)shorelinetrance Wrote: hmm, weird. my friend has the same processor as me and gets nearly 60fps constant in most games. i swear, its just a setting i haven't ticked. ive been testing different games/messing with settings for around 8 hours now. i should probably give it a rest and fiddle some more tommorow. thanks for the response.

another question, should i only keep one speed hack setting at a time on? or multiple ones on at once?

Your friend probably have a better GPU than you.
(01-03-2012, 08:14 PM)tuanming Wrote: Your friend probably have a better GPU than you.

worse actually.

using the latest revision build final fantasy runs at a constant 60fps with a dip down to 50 once or twice an hour but its barely noticable. i don't mind dips in fps but before the dips in fps only lasted a second before going back up, felt very weird. think i have decent settings for this game though, thanks for the responses.
Make sure you are running it from an ISO image of the disc and not directly from the DVD
[Image: newsig.jpg]