iso problems
ok im new to emulators somewhat... i have had success running a ps1 emulator and using iso files. however i want to run ps2 games and ive not had as much luck learning to run this program. i have copied 2 of my games to iso's so far ...but some help learning to run them correctly with pcsx2 would be appreciated. im thinking its just a simple config problem i have but im not sure. here is my error msg i get when trying to run dbz budokai 3 ntsc

PCSX2 (beta) - compiled on Mar 22 2009
Savestate version: 8b410000
x86Init:
CPU vendor name = GenuineIntel
FamilyID = 7
x86Family = Intel® Pentium® D CPU 2.80GHz
CPU speed = 2.795 Ghz
Cores = 2 physical [2 logical]
x86PType = Standard OEM
x86Flags = bfebfbff 0000641d
x86EFlags = 20100000

Features:
Detected MMX
Detected SSE
Detected SSE2
Detected SSE3
Not Detected SSSE3
Not Detected SSE4.1

Hotkeys:
F1 - save state
(Shift +) F2 - cycle states
F3 - load state
CDVD Plugin cdvddraft.dll: Version 3 != 5
CDVD Plugin cdvdPeops.dll: Version 3 != 5
Plugin load failure: C:\Program Files\PCSX 2 TC Edition\plugins\GSDX 1.0 Frameskip Mod.dll
SysLibError Message: <NULL>
Plugin load failure: C:\Program Files\PCSX 2 TC Edition\plugins\LilyPad64.dll
SysLibError Message: <NULL>
Resetting...
Ready
Bios Version 2.0
Bios Warning > rom2 not found.
Bios Warning > erom not found.
Framelimiter rate updated (UpdateVSyncRate): 59.94 fps
Error loading P:\SLUS_21678.ISO

is there just a simple config problem?
ill try with ffX and try again thanks for any help you can give.....
oh im also going to upgrade to the newest version of pcsx2....

Sponsored links

pentium D is slow for pcsx2, you need a dual core processor or things will be slow no matter what you do.
Quote:ive got 2 iso's downloaded so far with more on the way

http://forums.pcsx2.net/announcement-1.html

Sorry, according to the #1 rule of the forum, we can't give you any support since you are illegally downloading games.
[Image: 2748844.png]
its not the speed i am having a problem with its a config problem i think...wont even load iso's....i do have a dual core btw. first gen dc but still..lol.
what i meant to say was i converted my games to iso to avoid changing discs...there..any help now sir?
you guys are a huge help thanks.....cough....either the plugins are busted or the emulator is retarded....error loading iso error loading cddvd plugin is all i get....
maybe that wouldn't happen if you had a REAL pcsx2 and not some knockoff

(09-19-2009, 08:10 PM)brianreese83 Wrote: Plugin load failure: C:\Program Files\PCSX 2 TC Edition\plugins\GSDX 1.0 Frameskip Mod.dll
SysLibError Message:
Plugin load failure: C:\Program Files\PCSX 2 TC Edition\plugins\LilyPad64.dll
SysLibError Message:
Error loading P:\SLUS_21678.ISO
(09-19-2009, 09:04 PM)brianreese83 Wrote: you guys are a huge help thanks.....cough....either the plugins are busted or the emulator is retarded....error loading iso error loading cddvd plugin is all i get....
I'm sorry but first you say you have a downloaded game then say you made a copy of it ok... then it turns out you are running an unofficial PCSX2 and specially one that comes with illegaly distributed BIOS... dont expect help here.

Closed and warned.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64