issues transferring pcsx2 files to new pc
so I have been trying to move my pcsx2 files to my new pc. i ran into a few issue I have been trying to use mymc but it said there was .dll files missing I install them and put them into system 32 and system 64 but now it saying that there no entry point found I have restated my pc too. any help would be nice.

Sponsored links

Quote:but it said there was .dll files missing I install them and put them into system 32 and system 64 but now it saying that there no entry point found
This is generally a bad idea to do this.
When it states some DLLs are missing, it means you need to install a runtime package.
For mymc, I think it's VC++resist. Do t remember which one, thiugh
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Just get an all in one VC++ package and install it. I do it everytime I do a fresh install. No DLL errors at all Smile

Just Google Microsoft Redist all in one 2020 or something like that. Just make sure to scan it before you install as sometime you get dodgy ones.
-PC Specs-
AMD Ryzen 3600
16gb DDR4 Corsair 3200mhz
MSI Armor Radeon RX580 8gb 
Windows 10 Pro x64 
-Laptop Specs-
i7 6700HQ @ 2.9Ghz
8gb DDR3 
GTX 960m 4GB
Windows 10 Pro x64
(08-22-2020, 11:51 AM)Zangetsu21 Wrote: Just get an all in one VC++ package and install it. I do it everytime I do a fresh install. No DLL errors at all Smile

Just Google Microsoft Redist all in one 2020 or something like that. Just make sure to scan it before you install as sometime you get dodgy ones.
i have also try that now it saying  see the log file for details about a error no error code either
I guess you screwed the install...
Maybe try mymcplus ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go