just note :)
Hi everyone, I too,come to tell you I intend to unsubscribe from this site, and I give reason to those who have done before me. Must know one thing, before anyone complain to any claim or notice, that this site is designed primarily voluntary, so those who really want to wear one more product, they do so willingly and passion, and not blaming, to stop responding to requests for assistance later, that 's not nice. People are not educated and all just waiting to be oriented.
One last thing,an emulator on pc would have Lots of good to those who are not yet able to afford one console, and thank you to all the developers for their efforts and has dévouance want change in this program. (sorry for english,cause it traduice by google) I'm French. thank you again

Sponsored links

Quote:One last thing,an emulator on pc would have Lots of good to those who are not yet able to afford one console
We fully support you in this, you actually made the right choice. Wink
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(04-13-2012, 12:01 AM)jesalvein Wrote: We fully support you in this, you actually made the right choice. Wink

Too bad you can not understand what I meant, and here's another example of a response that drives enthusiasts to leave this site. Responded well, and thank you
You're welcome
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(04-13-2012, 12:37 AM)Fawzi Wrote: Too bad you can not understand what I meant, and here's another example of a response that drives enthusiasts to leave this site. Responded well, and thank you

Sarcasm mixed in with poor english is strong with this one. No need to make sarcastic comments, you can just leave, we won't hold it against you.

If you want to promote using an emulator when you dont have a console, too bad. Sorry that our want to keep on the right side of the law is "driving people away", if that's the case, those are the types of people we don't want to be associated with either way.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]