keybaord + mouse config for 3rd and 1st person games?
Any one have any good ideas for keyboard + mouse configuration? I want to play some FPS games as if they were computer games (control wise) so I can aim with the mouse and shoot with it too. Is this possible? if so how?

Sponsored links

(07-21-2012, 06:55 PM)YumiLovesMe Wrote: Any one have any good ideas for keyboard + mouse configuration? I want to play some FPS games as if they were computer games (control wise) so I can aim with the mouse and shoot with it too. Is this possible? if so how?

Go to Controllers (PAD) and change the Dualshock bindings. For example you can click Left Analog Stick Up and move your mouse forward to control the Left Analog up direction with the mouse. You can click the triangle and press A on the keyboard to map A to triangle, and so on...

Use Save Bindings to save your configuration, so you can have multiple different configurations which you can load at will using Load Bindings.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i7 [email protected], P8P67, ASUS HD7870 CUII, 8GB 1600 GSkill, Win 7 Ultimate 64-bit
Technically you can bind the mouse to the stick for aiming, but it is not practical.

I did it in Resident Evil 4. In case of using gamepad, the crosshair movespeed depends on how you push the stick. But no matter how quick or slow you move the mouse, the crosshair moves at the same speed. The aiming is extremely difficult. It was the result I got with Lilypad.
(07-26-2012, 02:05 AM)Livy Wrote: In case of using gamepad, the crosshair movespeed depends on how you push the stick. But no matter how quick or slow you move the mouse, the crosshair moves at the same speed.

It depends on the game. In Red Faction II for example (which supports mouse and allows you to change the sensitivity), the mouse works much better than using the analog stick.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i7 [email protected], P8P67, ASUS HD7870 CUII, 8GB 1600 GSkill, Win 7 Ultimate 64-bit
^Is there any thing better then the default controller plugin?
hmm no this is a PS2 game it's limitation and PS2 limitation ( as a console ) = no shooting games

a mouse + keybaord PC noob shooter = Console Pro
^A mouse + keyboard does not make any one a noob lol. If any thing it makes the game 10x more fun/
(07-26-2012, 02:54 PM)YumiLovesMe Wrote: ^A mouse + keyboard does not make any one a noob lol. If any thing it makes the game 10x more fun/

and X10 the easy ( don't lie to your self and tell me for fun Tongue )

this is what i meant by" Noob PC shooter = Console PRO shooter Wink "
hi man,

just take the plugin : nuvee_ps2_usb.dll

the game 1th person are good in my mouse

played et test ok to game : Silent Scope
nuvee plugin hmm never tested it yet Sad

( God dammit i am always busy Tongue )