keyboard for typeing ingame?
im playing rpg maker 3 and i just read that the game has keyboard support(using the keyboard for typeing)
ive hit a couple keys and it never did anything when spelling out items and names is there a patch or a setup i need for this to work.would make the game a billion times easier and better to play.im using a 360 controller.
thank you in advance..
also new to this form so im sorry if i posted this in the wrong place.. Smile

oo on a side note this was running slow so i put my max fps to 100 will that hurt anything

Sponsored links

You'd need a usb keyboard plugin to do that, there used to be one but I doubt it works anymore. Google search for gigaherz's Qemu USB driver plugin I guess.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
(10-11-2010, 01:04 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote: You'd need a usb keyboard plugin to do that, there used to be one but I doubt it works anymore. Google search for gigaherz's Qemu USB driver plugin I guess.
i just edited my first post i rly didnt make it clear so i just edited it,i want to be able to type in the game for names,items, descriptions ect.
gonna try this to tho in case you could understand my krappy english
USBqemu.dll< i guess thats it. it says it only works with monster hunter online but i guess ill try it anyways.i just put this in plugins right?also should i use this with the beta or an older version of pcsx2
Yes, if the game supported keyboard typing then it'd need the usb keyboard in the PS2, so in this case a USB keyboard plugin. I suppose the plugin would need older versions of PCSX2 if it would work correctly, no idea how to use it or how compatible it is sorry Tongue2
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64