kingdom hearts 2 final mix problem
hey guys im new to this thing so i just w anted to ask this question that just happened to me.

i was in merlins house after talking to them for the first time and there was a puzzle piece right next to the bed. but everytime i try to get the piece, it always crashes. can someone kindly help me out and would u being very specific on what i need to do( in case if i need to download a file or something)
thanks guys please i need your help!

It just freezes every time when i try to get it and it says nothing in the emulog txt
The sound.just keeps running so is it something.specific thing that i must enable or disable

Sponsored links

Please post the emulog.txt
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(02-24-2013, 10:28 AM)jesalvein Wrote: Please post the emulog.txt

There is no yet for it unfortunately because it doesn't give out an error when it happens the music still keeps playing and it has never had this problem until now this is the English patched version oh khs2 final mix

(02-24-2013, 10:28 AM)jesalvein Wrote: Please post the emulog.txt

I am somewhat new to this so what is the emulog txt ( btw I'm sry bout this i am still learning)
You'll find it in the logs folder. ( in pcsx2 main dir or in my docs/pcsx2)
Did you try to get past this point using your original dvd without applying the english patch ?
(02-24-2013, 06:35 PM)jesalvein Wrote: You'll find it in the logs folder. ( in pcsx2 main dir or in my docs/pcsx2)
Did you try to get past this point using your original dvd without applying the english patch ?

Well i am able to get past it if i dont get it and well i downloaded from playstion2 iso zone and converted it into an iso file so no its not a disc
Quote:i downloaded from playstion2 iso zone
Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.