kingdom hearts 2 problem
hey

everytime i play kingdom hearts 2 on the pcsx2, i get alot disorted noise on it

how can i fix that problem

Sponsored links

please post a screenshot of your audio plugin settings and also post the content of your emulog. sometimes, distorted noises also could be triggered by low fps.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
hey

here are the screenshots of my pcsx2 settings and emulog

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Where do you get the distorted noise ? Can you mention the specific scene ?
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
hey

i get the distorted nosie, everytime there is a cutscean or when i enter a new place on the game
Try setting interpolation to catamul rom.
- Refraction
hey

nope, i still get that disorted noise on my game alot still

is that disorted noise spose to happen when someone uses the pcsx2
I'm not sure, someone who has experience playing this game might probably help you.
- Refraction
I think I've notice this long time ago and it only happens if the output module is DirectSound...use it only if you have problems with XAudio or PortAudio
What is your GPU? Do you use hardware mode of software mode? If you use software mode, set the extra rendering threads to 3 or more.