kingdom hearts 2 speed
I need help finding good emulation settings so I can play it at a constant speed. it dipped down to 38% speed during the last axel fight.
Ralex

Sponsored links

In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
if you have 2 gpu (like intel and nvidia) please sure pcsx2 running with nvidia; you must setting desktop right click nvidia control panel then program settings. I dont Know amd but it should be same way.
I'm using most default settings. I'm using an iso. I'm default EEcyclerate, but 2x Vu cycle stealing. I don't know my computer specs

and I have the latest version
Ralex
I guess to find my specs are the basic HP pavilion laptop, not sure if that helps
Ralex
that doesn't help at all.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
I don't know my laptop specs at all. sorry, but it runs games with more demanding graphics at full speed

Operating System = Microsoft Windows 10 Home (build 10586), 64-bit
Physical RAM = 3985 MB
CPU name = Intel® Pentium® CPU N3540 @ 2.16GHz
Vendor/Model = GenuineIntel (stepping 08)
CPU speed = 2.165 ghz (4 logical threads)
x86PType = Standard OEM
x86Flags = bfebfbff 41d8e3bf
x86EFlags = 28100000
I'm assuming these are my specs
Ralex
Yeah, you're not going to get full speed 100% of the time in that game. I'm actually surprised you're getting it at all.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
I get around 50%-60% most of the time, I just want to know if I can keep a constant speed, because the first one ran beautifully
Ralex