kingdom hearts 2. wierd graphic glitches.
(04-18-2009, 09:53 PM)exnaruto Wrote: i didnt even started the game. its a new game. the first place in the game. when i move the floor and the pics of the armor shop and the edges of the builds are like that.(like in the picture in the floor and where i need to see the jewel shop

Ok I've check it now and see that this game doesn't need Logarithmic Z...when a game requires it and that option is disabled it's happening what you have for problem,but if the game doesn't need Logarithmic Z and it's enabled it happens what you have for problem.

So just disable that option and the problem will be fixed

Sponsored links

no. without log Z i get other grphic glitches. even worst.
can u plz upload ur PCSX folder to rapid share and put it here? or if you have a messenger plz tell me and ill add you. i need some help =\
thx.
(04-18-2009, 10:09 PM)exnaruto Wrote: no. without log Z i get other grphic glitches. even worst.
can u plz upload ur PCSX folder to rapid share and put it here? or if you have a messenger plz tell me and ill add you. i need some help =\
thx.

Here,pics with and without Logarithmic Z.Did you update the newest beta pcsx2 and plugins like I told you and did you configure it like I told you

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

yes. i did. and u see? the pic without the log Z- cant u see the strips? start to move it will boucnce and annoy the eyes.

+see the first ingame video without log z- see how many graphic glitches.
The first image is with Log Z enabled and the second is with Log Z disabled but now I see that enabling it fixes places and damages other and disabling it fixes the damaged but damages those that are fixed with Log Z enabled.

This if GSdx problem,you should report about it in the GSdx thread so maybe Gabest will fix it.
wheres the thread?
(04-18-2009, 10:37 PM)exnaruto Wrote: wheres the thread?

http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-3031.html
BTW if your CPU is good enough you can use DX9 Software...there the problem is gone
also the log-z is needed to be able to see the HP bar Smile
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
(04-18-2009, 10:39 PM)vsub Wrote:
(04-18-2009, 10:37 PM)exnaruto Wrote: wheres the thread?

http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-3031.html
BTW if your CPU is good enough you can use DX9 Software...there the problem is gone

what do you mean use DX9 ? how do i do that? i got a good gpu and cpu
he said DX9 Software not DX9 alone, and you do that in gsdx's config Smile (config->graphics)
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja