kingdom hearts keeps crashing
(08-19-2012, 06:04 AM)Ronbon10 Wrote: Offset 0xf31e8000 invalid. Legit SIGSEGV. Aborting.
pcsx2.sh: line 2: 9390 Bus error ./pcsx2

is this what you are talking about?

could you tell me how you have everything configured with screenshots or something? Mine runs super smooth and everything, but just randomly crashes. Sometimes i get to fight a little and others it only takes one step for it crashes.

Here's my configuration stuff! Mine runs smoothly and it doesn't crash often. The walls disappear though but I think that's a problem regarding my RAM. Hope it works out for you!

Sponsored links

(08-19-2012, 08:50 PM)dmansigma Wrote: Here's my configuration stuff! Mine runs smoothly and it doesn't crash often. The walls disappear though but I think that's a problem regarding my RAM. Hope it works out for you!

(almost)PROTIP:
The only thing that is good for KH is the No-Logz and the Resolve Hack #1, the others are extras and can potentially make the game wierd, also, if you have a slow computer, turn Anti-Aliasing completely off.

Speedhacks are not recommended either, however they may be necessary if you have a slow computer.
"Eventually you too will hear it, The Last Melody"
(08-19-2012, 03:44 PM)Kaze Wrote: I am gonna ask, just in case, have you checked all the game fixes for kingdom hearts in the general settings and the GS-plugin settings?

yes, the only one there is that i can find is the resolve hack #1
(08-21-2012, 11:27 AM)Ronbon10 Wrote: yes, the only one there is that i can find is the resolve hack #1

[Image: attachment.php?aid=39784]

Bottom of the list in this picture is the No Logz and the game fixes are in a separate part of the emulator, I cant remember exactly where ^_^
"Eventually you too will hear it, The Last Melody"