kingdom hearts2 finalmix wont start
hi, i´m trying to play kh2 FM on pcsx2 0.9.6 but im getting this messenge in the terminal: vtlb miss: addr 0x8, mode 0 and pcsx2 crashes.

my configurations are:

GSdx 890 (msvc15.00, sse41) 0.1.14

lilypad 0.9.9

gigaherz`s cdcd plugin 0.7.0

usbnulldriver 0.5.0

p.e.op.s spu2 1.9.0

lilypad 0.9.9

dev9null driver 0.3.0

fwnull driver 0.5.0

i play kingdom hearts 1 smoth without any problems, but when i change to the kingdomhearts 2 finalmix it just chrashes when i press the run cd/dvd button.

i use magic iso virtual cd/dvd manager to mount the iso files.

does somebody have had the same problem that i haveWacko? i really wanna play the finalmix version of the gameWacko

Sponsored links

1 - use latest public beta.
2 - if it still occurs, try with your original DVD. This kind of error often happens when you made a bad rip.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
ok thanks!Smile used the original dvd and now it worksSmile but its kinda slow runs at 60-90% kh1 runs fullspeed but, not on kh2 fm, anyone know how i can speedup the game??Smile
0.9.7 should be quite faster, did you switch to it yet?
[Image: newsig.jpg]
ye, but when I try to open the game it says: cdcd plugin failed to open, your computer may have insufficient resources or incompatible hardware/drivers then i get returned to the config panel
If running an ISO file: Dismount the ISO from any program like daemon tools etc. Then CDVD->Choose ISO, then ISO selector->Browse, find your ISO and System->Boot CD/DVD (fast)
If running from a DVD disc: CDVD set to "Plugin", Config->Plugin/BIOS selector->On CDVD choose Gigaherz CDVD->Configure it and choose your proper DVDrom drive letter and finally System->Boot CD/DVD (fast)
[Image: newsig.jpg]
i got it working now!Smile and it runs smoth with frameskippingSmile