[lags]spongebob squarepants battle for bikini bottom
(07-01-2013, 05:24 AM)The Old Refuge Wrote: yes SW is a bit slow put rendering threads to 7 and that should help you out a bit ...

Didn't help.... I think this game isn't compatible to PSCX.
10FPS this is maximum..... (Spongebob Squarepants And Friends Unite)

If I want to play the game, I should play on my old PS2portable....
But the other game(s) are working!

Sponsored links

(07-01-2013, 05:07 AM)t33x Wrote: if the one game is working with D3DX9HW the other game has with D3DX11SW low FPS

Spongebob Squarepants And Friends Unite: D3DX11SW - low FPS
SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom: D3DX9HW - stable FPS

The thread title is "[lags]spongebob squarepants battle for bikini bottom" and yet you are looking for help with both games? try changing the thread title so it doesn't confuse the people who are trying to help you.
I don't mean to pry, but am i the only one who noticed the bios mismatch warning here?
(07-01-2013, 09:41 AM)Coornio Wrote: I don't mean to pry, but am i the only one who noticed the bios mismatch warning here?

Oh hello... I didn't even notice that.

So OP, you have a two PS2's from two different regions?
(07-01-2013, 09:45 AM)Scootaloo Wrote: Oh hello... I didn't even notice that.

indeed, that warning will only affect savestates. It has nothing to do with the lags problem.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go

He might. We are not here to witchunt and it will not be tolerated. It would be called for if he had like 6 BIOS images but many people have 2 PS2s from different regions.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(07-01-2013, 11:51 AM)Bositman Wrote: He might. We are not here to witchunt and it will not be tolerated. It would be called for if he had like 6 BIOS images but many people have 2 PS2s from different regions.

he probably meant that it may be the cause of your problem rather than witch hunting maybe

I loaded the BIOS files from the Internet, because I have two PS2 from Europe and one said I should test it with an US BIOS file.

And I can't load the BIOS from my PS2 to my PC because I don't have the know-how.

And where is the problem now? Glare

The only things that are confused
1. I started a thread with the title [lags]spongebob squarepants battle for bikini bottom
2. I tested two games of Spongebob Squarepants

I think it's time to say closed, because "Spongebob Squarepants And Friends Unite" looks to be incompatible/unplayable.
sure.
and have a warning for pirating a US bios you don't own, plus a EU bios that is not yours either.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go