lilypad 0.10.0 problem with KH2 and 360 Controller
Okay so i have the emulator workin almost perfectly. Ive been trying to play Kingdom Hearts 2 which is working freakin amazing at full speed. Only problem is the lilypad 0.10.0 (the one that is in the newest official beta) plugin (and the other ssspsx pad plugin too for that matter) seems to be havin problems with the left thumbstick. Up Down Left And Right work fine, but the inbetweens are what arent working. like upleft and upright and downright and downleft, they cause the character to walk instead of run. i dont get it. and someone told me to try and adjust the sensitivity? but the problem with this is.... i dont see a sensitivity setting for those axis points. I only see a setting for up down left and right. and just incase my explanation sucks i drew a picture which you may all feel free to laugh at Laugh.

http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/9902/as...icanbe.png

Any help would be much appreciated Laugh!

Thanks,
HaiKaiDo
CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Kentsfield SLACR revision g0 Q6600 @3.51GHz --
GPU: ATI Radeon HD 5770-1gb @935/1335MHz --
Ram: 4 1Gig sticks dual channel mode @5 5 5 15 --

Sponsored links

Try increasing the sensitivity as you said, just select the control you wish to alter and then use the slider in the lower right corner. See the attached pic.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Specs:
CPU: C2D E8400 @ 3.6
GPU: GTX 560Ti 2Gb
MOB: Asus P5QL
RAM: Crucial 4Gb
(02-12-2011, 11:39 AM)GamerGeek Wrote: Try increasing the sensitivity as you said, just select the control you wish to alter and then use the slider in the lower right corner. See the attached pic.

Thats the thing there is no setting for the axis of top left and right and bottom left and right. just top bottom left and right. as shown in my picture.

You only need up,down,left,right, adjust the sensitivity for those...
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
(02-12-2011, 01:04 PM)Shadow Lady Wrote: You only need up,down,left,right, adjust the sensitivity for those...

Why would you only want up down left and right on a thumb stick?!?! Thats the POINT of a thumb stick O_O. its like im playing pokemon or any game with a D-Pad where i can only move front back left and right. i dont have full directional control. I dont think im explaining this correctly meh.

EDIT: Also i just noticed that when i put in the buttons on the "pad 1" tab, some of the buttons show up as "xinput pad 0" and some show up as "dx xbox360 for windows (controller)"
You can still use the inbetweens they just dont need to be configured, so try adjusting the sensitivity for up,down etc and see what happens.
Specs:
CPU: C2D E8400 @ 3.6
GPU: GTX 560Ti 2Gb
MOB: Asus P5QL
RAM: Crucial 4Gb
(02-12-2011, 01:16 PM)HaiKaiDo Wrote: Why would you only want up down left and right on a thumb stick?!?!

Uh... we're talking about the Lilipad configuration screen, you only need the directions up,down,left,right there, the analog stick is the one that takes care of the in-betweens... for that matter a d-pad has 8 directions, up,down,left,right and the in-betweens which again you only have to configure the directions.

Did you even try the sensitivity suggestion yet? Tongue2
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
(02-12-2011, 01:39 PM)Shadow Lady Wrote: Uh... we're talking about the Lilipad configuration screen, you only need the directions up,down,left,right there, the analog stick is the one that takes care of the in-betweens... for that matter a d-pad has 8 directions, up,down,left,right and the in-betweens which again you only have to configure the directions.

Did you even try the sensitivity suggestion yet? Tongue2

Yeptried it a bunch, turns out the config file was corrupted and had thousands of garbled characters in it. Erased it, reset everything and increased sensitivity. Everything works Tongue lol