lilypad 10.0 with xbox360 controller??
I previously had some questions about getting lilypad working but I stumbled upon the answer, I do have another question thou.

I see many instructions and vids on configuring the cpu and graphics of pcsx2 for ur computer, and they are almost all different. I configured from what I have followed from the pcsx guide, but I may be off on some things. If you want to take a shot at that also, here are my comp stats.

AMD Phenom II 3.2 GHz Processor Quad core
ATI Radeon HD 4800
3 gigs of ram

also any other tips are welcome. I recently read somewhere that burning the game to an iso will make it run faster. Anything else I should know?

Thank you!

Sponsored links

NEW PROBLEM

after I input all of the controlls in lilypad 10 for my xbox controller, I go to hit OK or APPLY to save it iy says:

"Unable to save settings. Make sure the disk is not full or write protected, the file isnt write protected, and that the app has permissions to write to the directory. On Vista, try running in administrator mode."

ideas?
Uhh, I think that the real question here is: why are you using lillypad instead of xpad?
Lilypad has way more features and actually lets you configure all keys unlike xpad Tongue
roadkill0000 really, the solution is in the error message you posted. It is also in the FAQ, so I don't understand what the problem is...
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Are you perhaps using a 9.7 SVN build? Because I had this same problem with a SVN build(not sure what exact revision). It was placed in the same folder as all my other versions but for some reason Lilypad refused to save the settings, and I got the same error message you got. Running as administrator made no diffrence. That bug is gone now though.
Specs:
CPU: C2D E8400 @ 3.6
GPU: GTX 560Ti 2Gb
MOB: Asus P5QL
RAM: Crucial 4Gb