looking for codebreaker, AR etc.... codes for european version of force unleashed
deleted
jesalvein broke my balls, farewell

Sponsored links

Well,you go to gamefaqs,find the ps2 save there (in some acceptable format like .max,.cbs) and get a completely FREE emulator memcard no 1 (so format it or delete all content - YOU SHOULD DO THIS ONLY IF YOU HAVE That game's Savegame on it..) and with mymc import the savefile to pcsx2 mmc....if you can't find mymc,just say it,and i'll post it..Smile
CodeBreaker

Attached Files
.txt   Star Wars The Force Unleashed PAL.txt (Size: 1,76 KB / Downloads: 537)
.rar   CBC.rar (Size: 1,1 KB / Downloads: 385)
there's probably a codebreaker savegame on the gamefaqs...

@vsub - how do you use that??? Tongue2
(07-30-2009, 11:33 AM)korisnik2007a Wrote: @vsub - how do you use that??? Tongue2

What...the txt is text file with the cheats,you need to convert them to raw to use them on pcsx2.And the cbc,this file is CodeBreaker Cheat file which is used by the program CodeBreaker to add the cheats to his data base.

CobraSA didn't mention that he need those codes for pcsx2,he wanted cheats for "codebreaker, AR etc"
deleted
jesalvein broke my balls, farewell
(07-30-2009, 12:10 PM)vsub Wrote:
(07-30-2009, 11:33 AM)korisnik2007a Wrote: @vsub - how do you use that??? Tongue2

What...the txt is text file with the cheats,you need to convert them to raw to use them on pcsx2.And the cbc,this file is CodeBreaker Cheat file which is used by the program CodeBreaker to add the cheats to his data base.

CobraSA didn't mention that he need those codes for pcsx2,he wanted cheats for "codebreaker, AR etc"

Wait, how do you convert them to Raw, addresses are different anyway if you are playing on a Emulator, not?
(10-27-2009, 09:06 PM)Hominghead Wrote: Wait, how do you convert them to Raw, addresses are different anyway if you are playing on a Emulator, not?

The cheats ARE in raw format and you only need to learn how to create a patch(use some of the threads here)
(10-27-2009, 09:08 PM)vsub Wrote:
(10-27-2009, 09:06 PM)Hominghead Wrote: Wait, how do you convert them to Raw, addresses are different anyway if you are playing on a Emulator, not?

The cheats ARE in raw format and you only need to learn how to create a patch(use some of the threads here)

i tried creating one, it returned to me with a Error.

Il just Dump into the Patch Thread what i've found...
Heres a text document you can convert to the patch, id do it for you, but i dont know the CRC for that game. If you can post it on here ill make it into a patch for you.

Attached Files
.rar   Force Unleashed Cheats.rar (Size: 898 bytes / Downloads: 342)
Windows Vista Home Premium 64 Bit
Pentium Dual-Core CPU E5200 @ 2.50GHz (2 CPUs), ~2.5GHz
NVIDIA GeForce 9500 GT