lost save game
i have been playing naruto shippuden ultimate ninja 4 over the last week and almost beat the whole game. today on a whim i decided to update my copy of the emulator to the newest. upon doing so i copied over my mem card but it is for somereason using a really old save file from 2010 and i cannot recover my previous game progress i am going to try to recover the previous memcards files with recuva but its doubtful that it will work is there any other way to retrieve this lost data?

ps: when i copied over the mem card i simply overwrote the card i didnt delete and then copy

one of the few times i didnt ) =

Sponsored links

It's not 100% clear to me what you did, but you could try checking \PCSX2 folder. It might contain your save (memory cards? save-state?) files.
what i did was i had a differnt version of the emulator and had it in a seprate set of folder(wasnt installed it was portable more or less) and i copied the old memory cards from the portable to the newly installed version and in doing so somehow lost my saved game i had been working on for almost a week(i even had the yellow flash)
(10-18-2011, 03:14 AM)red death68 Wrote: what i did was i had a differnt version of the emulator and had it in a seprate set of folder(wasnt installed it was portable more or less) and i copied the old memory cards from the portable to the newly installed version and in doing so somehow lost my saved game i had been working on for almost a week(i even had the yellow flash)
The installed version don't look for the memory cards in the memcards folder in the pcsx2 directory(like it is in the portable version)
the portable from what i can tell was pointed at the directory in my docs instead of the one in the program folder and consiquently when i went to transfer data i didnt realize this and copied over it
If it really was the portable version,then the memory cards you were using are in the memcards folder in the pcsx2 folder.
The installer version is loading the cards from my documents