low fps fifa street 2 and tony hawk down hill jam
lately I want to play my old games fifa street 2 and tony hawk down hill jam sadly both of the game not supported on hardware acceleration so I have to use software emulation but what bugs me is this my EE is around 40 and gs around 30 but my fps around 20 to 45 Fps in gaming

Sponsored links

In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
thanks for a quick replay
CPU = Core 2 duo E8500 OC @ 3.26
GPU = Nvidia GT 730 Evga
RAM = Crucial Ballistix Sport 8 GB DDR3 @ 1600Mhz
Windows 8.1 64 Bit
PCSX 2 versions I tried latest Stable 1.2.1 , v1.3.1-530-g62beb3a and 5932 all of them gives same result
setting default was shuttering both of the I try speedhack it gives improvement except for tony hawk the game screen goes blank when I enable MTVU
video plugin I try software emulation direct 9 and 11 both excellent render but low fps I try zeroog for tony hawk the result were much faster but some glithes
what make me wonder I only try two games almost same glithes same result playable but horrable graphics
sorry for my delay
Isn't tony hawk nowadays somehow fixed... at least more fixed in HW mode? (Well,... according to compatibility list SW mode is needed..)
Maybe you give OpenGL(hardware) a try.. - but use the latest development/git release while testing OGL.

Nevertheless your cpu is quite weak. It is not surprising that you can not play in SW mode. You would need to stick to HW compatible games.
HW mode too much glithes in both games non of them are fixed but in zeroGS KOSMOS 0.97.1 sse 2(only plugin and version beside of GSdx I found on internet) when I tick specular highlight it makes a games very playable @ 60Fps but it reduce drawing most of the wall are invisable but the game is playable I wonder if there is better plug in or newer ZeroGS around to test it ?
(06-16-2015, 09:49 PM)ravrage Wrote: HW mode too much glithes in both games non of them are fixed but in zeroGS KOSMOS 0.97.1 sse 2(only plugin and version beside of GSdx I found on internet) when I tick specular highlight it makes a games very playable @ 60Fps but it reduce drawing most of the wall are invisable but the game is playable I wonder if there is better plug in or newer ZeroGS around to test it ?

nope.
Zerogs is old and deprecated.
not much you can do with that cpu.
better keep playing those games on your ps2 for now...
ok but for me zeroGs did great I wonder what is latest verion of zeroGS I stick with pc cuz my ps2 can barley play disk thank
latest is 0.97.1
Have you tried OpenGL(hardware) of the latest development build (1.3)? It can be more accurate than directX10/11(hardware).
There are a couple of HW hacks in the corresponding section to further improve accuracy/remove disturbing glitches.
Thanks , yup in hw mode same as direct 11 but sw i got slower fps. my GPU support direct 12 api and my cpu is 64 bit there will be direct 12 support after windows 10 release but if there were 64 bit of pcsx 2 it would make huge perfomance different since all new pc CPUs are 64 bit thank you both for helping me i really appreciate it