low fps on most wanted
Laptop so changing CPU probably isn't an option until the warranty runs out. Besides, clock for clock, desktop versions of i3 are just around 7% slower compared to the i7 (either Bloomfield or Lynnfield) at least in the FFX-2 benchmark. Somehow, I don't think performance would be way different in the mobile space.

@Xx-R-I-D-E-N-xX
Are you sure your friend is using the same settings as you? He might be using some speedhacks. Also, are you using Intel graphics? If so, that might be the issue. Given how slow Intel graphics are, I highly suggest using Direct3D Software mode.

Sponsored links

but still jedd i7 is well develop than the i5 and i3.. no doubt about that.. well a video card power of 5770 would do or a gtx 240 hope those card can get you a boost riden
Again, laptop. He can't install a video card and changing the CPU will likely void the warranty. I'm not arguing that Bloomfield doesn't have better architecture because it does. Just that in PCSX2, the different doesn't seem to be as pronounced. Besides, for the most part, the difference between Bloomfield and Lynnfield will only be noticeable on benchmarks. While an extra 1~2 fps or 2~4 seconds might be crucial to hardware enthusiasts who live for benchmarks, I doubt a normal user would care.
(08-24-2010, 04:07 AM)ilovejedd Wrote: @Xx-R-I-D-E-N-xX
Are you sure your friend is using the same settings as you? He might be using some speedhacks. Also, are you using Intel graphics? If so, that might be the issue. Given how slow Intel graphics are, I highly suggest using Direct3D Software mode.

i didn't ask any how...

i use speed hacks and i get 20 fps...

and i use Direct3D 10\11 (HARDWARE)

is there a different between the software and the hardware?
(08-25-2010, 03:22 AM)Xx-R-I-D-E-N-xX Wrote: and i use Direct3D 10\11 (HARDWARE)

is there a different between the software and the hardware?

Yep. With hardware, you use the GPU for video, software you use the CPU. Given how sucky the Intel HD graphics is, you're probably better off using the CPU for everything.
how can i use the software should i download it or what?

cus when i chose the Direct3D 10\11 (SOFTWARE) it wont work!!

i think i resolved the problem.. i limited the frame rate to 20.0 fps cus that all what i get from the game...

and it was fast very good speed but sucky graphics i felt like playing on ps1 or worse ...

any ideas pleas!!
change your pc...

seriously, with a gpu like this one, you will have to choose between speed and good gfx. there's no way you could get both with that hardware you have.
sorry
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
its a new pc lol...

i think i'll be happy with the speed i mean we use to play with a lot worse graphics...
Quote:cus when i chose the Direct3D 10\11 (SOFTWARE) it wont work!!
What do you mean it won't work? If you use Vista, install service pack 2 and after that this update: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/detai...0ee147ce15&displaylang=en
[Image: newsig.jpg]
THANX all for your help