manhunt 2 problem with game when try to read the memory card
hi, I new here and to the emulator, I wanna ask if somebody can help find the problem in the game or emulator, the game is working fine but when detects a save file and try to read the game freezer and I don't know why, but when the game freezer the fps go to 36 or 39 to 4 or 7 and just to informed it run on 36 or 39 when playing the game.
the game is a modified version that just Translates the subtitle to my native language that is Portuguese(Brazil), the thing is that the comment it seems that for some people the "fix" version is working but the same time look like some people report the same problem as my, and one of the comment said that the problem was on a file call Game.gxt and to changed to the original but i try and the rom stop working.
so if somebody can help solve the problem please tell what i need to do to fix the game.

Sponsored links

Do you get the same problem if you don't apply the mod ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(03-01-2022, 07:37 PM)jesalvein Wrote: Do you get the same problem if you don't apply the mod ?

Hi, sorry for the waiting to replay, i have been pretty busy with some things, but changed the matter, the rom already come with the mod, i can't deactivate the mod and some file were pretty modified from the original game, and the game seems like that is corrupting the saves files, and this is why the game is not loading, so now i try too find a rom that work, but thank for asking, i think probably I will need to find a new rom, because this is corrupting the file, but if I can do something to resolve this be free to share
no legal "rom" is sold with a mod.
you're on your own
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go