mario for ps2
hi
few years ago i had mario for ps2 
im sure its not original game Laugh but i cant find it now anywhere
the game was boot auto without emulator or anything
just insert the disc and play
any one have a clue about that ?

Sponsored links

There are ways to make emulator some run in such a way that you will not notest that you you are actually running a game on an emulator
There are also homebrew games like BOR for example
(03-29-2020, 12:22 PM)vsub Wrote: There are ways to make emulator some run in such a way that you will not notest that you you are actually running a game on an emulator
There are also homebrew games like BOR for example
it was very special beacuse it wasnt mcboot or something
just insert the dvd and play
Well as I said,if it was a homebrew or emulated,there are ways to make it run like it is a normal game
And the bigger problem is that the mario games are not one or two,just saying mario don't mean much
(03-31-2020, 10:29 AM)hdsarcade Wrote: it was very special beacuse it wasnt mcboot or something
just insert the dvd and play

Then your console had a modchip to allow it to boot then. Because normally PS2 won't accept something that isn't DVD video or retail game disc or the game that didn't match the region of the console itself.
In other words, this "Mario" game you've been talking about might be [The word that shouldn't be mentioned here that starts with "P"] disc.
(03-31-2020, 10:42 AM)GoneAyywire Wrote: In other words, this "Mario" game you've been talking about might be [The word that shouldn't be mentioned here that starts with "P"] disc.

Not necessarily,bor(there are many other) is a free game for ps2 but it requires a way to run backups