memory card save
Wink 
Hi, when I installed PCSX2 on my computer and looked at the folders, I found out that there was nothing in the memcard folder.What should I do?Should I download anything?Please help me with thisUnsure

Sponsored links

Just play pcsx2 and memcard will be there but dont forget to format that memcard in bios runing.
Notebook ASUS A43TA|CPU AMD Llano APU A6-3400m Triple core (1 core disable) OC to 2.6+Ghz|GPU CF|HD 6520 400Mhz/667Mhz iGPU|HD6650M OC 780Mhz/985Mhz dGPU|RAM 8GB DDR3 1333|Windows 7 Ultimate Sp.1 x64 bit.
>> Emulation speed differs for each game. There will be some you can run fast easily, but others will simply require more powerfull hardware <<.
Thanks!But how do you format the memory card?
Okay I'm no expert but this is one way of doing it, had the same problem once.
Open up PCSX2 and click on config and then Configure.(New window will pop up).
On Cdvdrom select Linuzappz Iso CDVD 0.7.0 and then click the Configure box. (New window will pop up).
Click on Select Iso box. (New window will pop up).
Where did you install PCSX2 tried to find (bios) when found open the folder and select your currently Configure SCPH ***** . I'm currently using SCPH-70004 then click OK restart PCSX2 goto file run CD/DVD and then format the memory card. Hope this works for you.
or just use Null cd/dvd plugin
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
*alternate scenario watch my demo.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niUm-AQ-v2U
Main PC1:i5-4670,HD7770(Active!)
Main PC2:i5-11600K,GTX1660Ti(Active!)
PCSX2 Discord server IGN:smartstrike
PCSX2 version uses:Custom compiled buildĀ 1.7.0 64-bit(to be update regularly)
smartstk's YouTube Channel
(02-14-2009, 11:46 AM)Roy464 Wrote: Where did you install PCSX2 tried to find (bios) when found open the folder and select your currently Configure SCPH ***** .

And don't forget to dump your own bios from your PS2 instead of maybe using one you accidentally downloaded. Anything else is illegal. How to do this and many other things can be found in the official guide: http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-2298.html
Reading the OFFICAL GUIDE can answer 90% of your newbie questions
SEARCHING the forums can answer 90% of your advanced questions.