mgs3 snake eater
i downloaded pcsx2 0.9.6 but it crashes :/ can someone tell me their confing on 0.96

Sponsored links

There is a bug with gsdx which crashes the emu if you are using thermal goggles using zoom and there is any snake on screen. Only solution so far is setting internal resolution to 512 X 512 and it won't crash anymore.
(03-02-2009, 02:17 PM)apos2009 Wrote: i downloaded pcsx2 0.9.6 but it crashes :/ can someone tell me their confing on 0.96

Try deleting the files inside INI folder.
[Image: pibjimh9rqzvk1yz5kl.jpg]

Hi.
I tryed to play mgs3 subsistance pal version.
My pc is: C2D 8400@3,66, 2gb, Radeon 4870, Win XP SP3.
I switches settings as you said but wery often i gave very low fps (for example only 20, when i enter location with crocodiles) . Is it possible do do anything more?
mgs3 subsistence is not supported.. try the normal one. i have few fps altough i have a good pc. i will try to overlock it and then i will give it a try again.

ps: i want that cooler vendetta 2 but i cant find it on the stores around.. guess i will have to wait a bit more
it is the same game. Difference is only in betteer camera mode
anyone know how to get the pressure sensitive buttons working?

like in mgs3 to get a guy in a hold and walk around with him you need to gently hold down circle button...pressing it too hard will slice their neck and kill them...any way to do this?
(03-03-2009, 09:08 PM)snaky Wrote: mgs3 subsistence is not supported.. try the normal one....

I just posted a new thread about this very topic. Query: does Snake Eater PAL really run faster/smoother than Subsistence? I checked the compat list and it does say that Subsitence is not supported, but the last version it was checked with was 9.4. Should I *aHEM* aquire Snake Eater PAL instead of trying to run Subsistence? If so, what plugins/configs work best? SPECS:

Intel Core2Quad Q9550 @2.83GHz
nVidia GeForce 9800GT
8GB RAM
Vista 64
I've tested Substance and Snake Eater versions and the performance was almost the same in bird's ye camera. In 3rd person camera, only present in Substance, the fps is lower then in Bird's eye camera).

I'm actualing playing the Substance version, getting 20-60 fps, because my cpu is not good enough (core2duo e6300 1.8Ghz).
can i ask something is there some diffrent between the US version of the game and the European ? in the compatibility list says that Us v is playable but the european in game i have the E edition