micro lags GTA III pcsx2
I disabled EIST and have still micro stuttering

any one have PCSX2 1.4.0 correct configured with GTA III or any GTA Series?

Sponsored links

Can you please monitor cpu/gpu clocks during/before/after microstuttering using cpu-z and gpu-z?

I never played that game and the stuttering is really annoying but maybe that was how the ps2 handled the game? Maybe you can try overlocking the EE (slider to the left by one tick) and see what happens?

If you press F4 what kind of speed do you get?
(04-26-2016, 11:46 AM)willkuer Wrote: Yes EIST is known for producing micro stuttering.
Actually I would have guessed you disabled it due to your 4GHz overclock...

you sure you not thinking about HT ,

HT is cause to stutters according to lot people.

Then again I have EIST enabled in bios, and disabled by windows power scheme in max performance mode,

When I play that get get dont get stuttering, then again I not trying to do 4k either
What gpu is he using to we only know what his cpu is
I have now i5 6600k, Geforce GTX 670, 16ggb ddr4

EIST disabled -still stuttering it mean a big lag from time to time
Max performance in Windows Enabled- unfotunately still lag

I'm suspecting Graphic Card now
drop the scale to like 3 or 4 x and you will know.

Side not IF the any game had stuttering/fps issue on ps2 like that, it will be repoduced on the emulated, i dont remeber if GTA games had those issues though
If this happened on the ps2 the ee overclock could help.
what with ee?

on the GTA San Andreas I have same lags as in GTA III (yestarday i thought San Andraes works good but no still lags)

How I can disable nvidia speed step? (low clock I mean)
make profile for pcsx2 set it to max performance, if you dont use max performance in global
In my experience, overclocking the EE is the best it's going to get.

Personally, I think every GTA running on Renderware always had a bit of micro-stutter. If the data streaming was a bit more refined (like Naughty Dog did wonderfully with J&D) and took a bit better advantage of the hardware at hand; than those games could have been even smoother.
is stll problem with GTA's on PCSX2, On original PS2 working properly

look material video:
https://www.twitch.tv/styga127/v/63944463

http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-GTA-LCS-C...ion?page=3

People have problem with gta on pcsx2 with stuterring I was trying with different Gta's (SA, III) and differents PC's with i7 870, i5 6600k and same issue,
somethink wrong